Lightbridge for Video only (using DJI TX for flight control)

Reaction score
Three times over the past 2 weeks, I've heard it's possible to wire the Lightbridge to be used for video only. This is in the context of keeping the DJI controller and using it for aircraft control, but using the Lightbridge to beam back the live video only (and deactivating it for aircraft/quad control). I'll keep following up on how this is done, but questions I have for the forum are;

1) Has anyone else heard this?
2) Does anyone else know how this is accomplished?

Thanks.

(I'm thinking the radio in this case might be a 5.8 w/matching receiver in the aircraft, with Lightbridge operating on 2.4, of course -but I don't know for certain)

Re: Lightbridge for Video only (using DJI TX for flight cont

isky172 said:
Three times over the past 2 weeks, I've heard it's possible to wire the Lightbridge to be used for video only. This is in the context of keeping the DJI controller and using it for aircraft control, but using the Lightbridge to beam back the live video only (and deactivating it for aircraft/quad control). I'll keep following up on how this is done, but questions I have for the forum are;

1) Has anyone else heard this?
2) Does anyone else know how this is accomplished?

Thanks.

(I'm thinking the radio in this case might be a 5.8 w/matching receiver in the aircraft, with Lightbridge operating on 2.4, of course -but I don't know for certain)

Well you can use the stock remote with lightbridge. (NOT RECOMMENDED) its control does not go through the lightbridge if u use the stock controller but you are bound to have interference problems as the lightbridge transmits on 2.8ghz same as stock controller. You can get a DJI 5.8ghz controller but when you are spending the money t get lightbridge why not get a real controller so you can do more with the p2 then just up down left right and gimbol, u can add panning speeds, slow down turn speeds, slow gimbal controls, timers.....

Futaba 14sg owns dji stock controller. ESPECIALLY FOR GIMBaL CONTROL. dji stock gimbal control sucks to jerky.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik