lightbridge firmware PROBLEM (and solution) - firmware version not found by dji assistant tool

Hey what did you do?
I see that the content of the received file is exactly my u-boot file.

You must dump the memory of your working unit!!
which unit did you use to make the dump? the working one or the broken one?

If you did the memory dump on the broken unit, it's obvious that the content is the same of my original file because you used the sfh exe to write my file in the internal memory.

p.s: you should dump also the UBL file in order to have both files from a p2v+ .
To do this you should create 3 files with the output of the following command:
md.b 0x100 0x3800

Remember: You should send the command on a working unit!!!

p.p.s: where the dump comes from? is it the ground unit or the air unit?

Last edited:
In order to convert the text file to binary file i wrote the annexed tool.
of course the file must be "clean", so it should contain only the output of the md command.
the exe AsciiToBinaryConverter.exe is in the folder bin/debug

Attachments

• AsciiToBinaryConverter.zip
    84.2 KB · Views: 173
Hey what did you do?
I see that the content of the received file is exactly my u-boot file.

You must dump the memory of your working unit!!
which unit did you use to make the dump? the working one or the broken one?

If you did the memory dump on the broken unit, it's obvious that the content is the same of my original file because you used the sfh exe to write my file in the internal memory.

p.s: you should dump also the UBL file in order to have both files from a p2v+ .
To do this you should create 3 files with the output of the following command:
md.b 0x100 0x3800

Remember: You should send the command on a working unit!!!

p.p.s: where the dump comes from? is it the ground unit or the air unit?

It has done so flash but it does not work any more
I asked img file which is good, video encoder board

It has done so flash but it does not work any more
I asked img file which is good, video encoder board
Your English is very bad. You posted one picture with 2 units: one working and one broken.
Do you have 2 units in your hands?

Last edited:
Your English is very bad. You showed one picture with 2 units: one working and one broken.
Do you have 2 units in your hands?

Yes I'm sorry, indeed terrible, but to translate your friends :) Paste what I write in there if you'll be so good

So it is only me that only works half I copied it for you to file your bin

but it does not work, here it is always a matter of the way you see in the picture

It accepts commands as you can see he did what you asked but it does not work if there is no video image put it into place

It works well now I do not have wifi module, which is just trying out

Attachments

• flash3.jpg
    flash3.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 351
Yes I'm sorry, indeed terrible, but to translate your friends :) Paste what I write in there if you'll be so good

So it is only me that only works half I copied it for you to file your bin

but it does not work, here it is always a matter of the way you see in the picture

It accepts commands as you can see he did what you asked but it does not work if there is no video image put it into place

It works well now I do not have wifi module, which is just trying out
answer Yes or No to the following question:
do you have a working unit?

If you want to write details use your original language because in English I'm not able to understand you.

answer Yes or No to the following question:
do you have a working unit?

If you want to write details use your original language because in English I'm not able to understand you.

He does not have a working unit. He only has black screen issue wifi module and he is trying to fix that with flashing based on your work.
What he is asking is if he tries to upload your image, why does it fail? It seems that accepting commands but after that its not working.

Maybe you together can find out the root cause of the P2V+ issue.

He does not have a working unit. He only has black screen issue wifi module and he is trying to fix that with flashing based on your work.
What he is asking is if he tries to upload your image, why does it fail? It seems that accepting commands but after that its not working.

Maybe you together can find out the root cause of the P2V+ issue.
I think that my files are not compatible with p2v+
Open your unit, weld internal serial and follow my instructions.
This could help you too if you will have some problem like your friend @Phantom_p3

I think that my files are not compatible with p2v+
Open your unit, weld internal serial and follow my instructions.
This could help you too if you will have some problem like your friend @Phantom_p3

I wait until my warranty expires (1,5 months or so) then if that still works then I do the needful :)
If in the meantime I catch a good P2V+ then I open that.

Reactions: gaucho
Phantom3 professional camera board also this error, this must be what img file good?

Attachments

• p3p_camera_flash.jpg
    p3p_camera_flash.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 387
someone knows where this can not be the bshel, boot pin?

Attachments

• IMG_20170222_115340.jpg
    IMG_20170222_115340.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 526
  • IMG_20170222_115302.jpg
    IMG_20170222_115302.jpg
    623.4 KB · Views: 432
Hi
please can you show me a picture of the wire connexion beetwin the FT232RL 3.3V-5.5V FTDI USB to TTL and the ground system lightbrige ?
I 'm sorry but I can't see anyone
thank

It's can work on windows 10?

Last edited:
Just wanted to say that I successfully tried this and it worked on the ground unit. Ran into a snag on the air unit in soldering, the "3V3" contact came loose on the board. Going to try some electrically conductive epoxy before I give up on this air unit board.

Hello
For the dji lightbridge ground system
Wèell I received my USB converter uart I followed the procedure as stated in the tutorial. But once finished the procedure I always find myself with only the version of the first file (main controller) visible in the lightbridge aplication no decoder and transmitter. I attach the files to you: prompt dos where we see that all went well. By contrast under the lightbridge terminal we see that the initialization of the lightbridge ground system is incomplete. Did I miss an operation? Did you miss the English tutorial when you went to Linux? I used the lightbrige terminal provided in the package to downloaded or should it use another app, or should it use a particular command? Please can you advise me? cordially Eric.R

Attachments

• Sans titre-1.jpg
    Sans titre-1.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 318
  • Command_dos.txt
    12.8 KB · Views: 368
Hello
For the dji lightbridge ground system
Wèell I received my USB converter uart I followed the procedure as stated in the tutorial. But once finished the procedure I always find myself with only the version of the first file (main controller) visible in the lightbridge aplication no decoder and transmitter. I attach the files to you: prompt dos where we see that all went well. By contrast under the lightbridge terminal we see that the initialization of the lightbridge ground system is incomplete. Did I miss an operation? Did you miss the English tutorial when you went to Linux? I used the lightbrige terminal provided in the package to downloaded or should it use another app, or should it use a particular command? Please can you advise me? cordially Eric.R

Hey!

Did you use dji lightbridge app to reinstall the software to the lightbridge? Try install the one that pops up and then the rest should appear. Please attach a picture of witch one(system main controller, decoder etc) so we can see it

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj