lightbridge and atomos ninja 2

Reaction score
After updating to 1.3 i lost video to the Atomos Ninja.However , i do have video on a Monitor.
i downgraded to 1.2 (as i had video with this firmware) but the problem now remains and no video input is recognised by the Ninja with both the firmwares.
The lightbridge is used with a phantom gopro hero 3+ and h3-d3 gimbal. The connection of the atomos with the lightbridge is via a HDMI cable.
Please help as i am very frustated with the situation.

If you haven't done so, check the LB manual and make sure you are outputting one of the allowed video formats. I use 1080p and 30fps. If you don't use a supported video format, no video will be output to an FPV device although the GoPro will record in that format. Hope this helps.

thanks for reply. i have checked using all resolutions from 720 to 1080 but no luck. My monitor and goggles receive video from lightbridge via hdmi but not the Ninja 2 anymore

All I can say then is to contact the manufacturer if possible. I am not familiar with that manufacturer but, as I'm sure you know, it is often a hassle dealing with manufacturers. Maybe if you have a local dealer they can help or possibly there will be another on this forum who is familiar with the product. Sorry I cannot help further :-( But good luck!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub