Light ND filter

Reaction score
There was a small ND filter that fit on a Naked gopro that didn't weigh too much... I can't find it. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Light weight means it's made from plastic which are not as clear as glass...just fyi

CarlJ said:
Light weight means it's made from plastic which are not as clear as glass...just fyi

Yes. that's fine. I remember it slid onto the lens and needed no counter weight.

Fair Game said:
CarlJ said:

My spectacles have plastic lens and no problems at all!

Well if you need glasses so **** bad...how do you know? Maybe they're crap and you're just too blind to see. We already know you're old 'cause you said spectacles!

Now what were we talking about? :shock:

CarlJ said:
Fair Game said:
CarlJ said:

My spectacles have plastic lens and no problems at all!

Well if you need glasses so **** bad...how do you know? Maybe they're crap and you're just too blind to see. We already know you're old 'cause you said spectacles!

Now what were we talking about? :shock:

Maybe you need a brain so badly... it's crap and you are too stupid to realize. I already know you are stupid because of that idiotic comment.

d4ddyo said:
Maybe you need a brain so badly... it's crap and you are too stupid to realize. I already know you are stupid because of that idiotic comment.

Sometimes emotion doesn't translate well over text, but sometimes it does! :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20