Light. Camera. No action!

Reaction score
It seems every time I fly my P4P, and I begin videoing, I always look down at the screen to see that the video countdown has turned itself "off". So, all of those awesome shots I thought I took were really only a swinging highlight of the back of my knee and the ground with a tree stump in the middle--all the time I had thought the camera was rolling (I saw it rolling/filming when I hit the left-hand button for "video".,but it didn't stay on.
Can anyone help me understand what it is I'm doing wrong? Or what it is it's doing wrong...

Double check to make sure you aren't unintentionally hitting the start/stop record button [3] on the lefthand side of the controller. Don't ask me how I know... ;)

RC.jpg

If I understand the P4Pro, it does not support Litchie, which I use exclusively with P4, one reason being it starts recording as soon as you take off. I missed a lot of stuff using the dji app forgetting to hit record. The problem your having sounds identical to mine one time with the sd card, had been working fine then one day it would only record some seconds and quit, try again and still only a few seconds and stop. Have you tried different card?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I just ordered a new Sandisk UHS-1 32 Gb card on Amazon. I'll bet that is the problem. Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.