Life expectency of a P3

What do we mean by saying "life time"?
I guess we mean the main sceleton, but i dont know if there would be a choice to buy a replacement for that.
The UAV has many parts and my personal concern is the gimbal. As i live in Türkiye, it is not easy to find even most critical items.
For now, i have more than 35-40 flights with no issues, even after 2 tilt overs during landing.
I trust DJI guys. Or, i have to ;)

The only real answer will come with patience. Also, just because someone's wears out at X hours, does not mean anyone else's will. There are too many variables and there will probably never be any definitive answer to this question you're simply asking out of curiosity. Just sayin

Based on the fact that a fully charged P3 battery will give you 20-23 minutes of flight. How many flights can/should a P3 owner expect his drone to last before it has mechanical failure? What on a P3 will have the shortest life expectancy; what can be expected to wear out first; the motors, the batteries, the esc's, the main board, the camera, etc? P3's have been out now for what, 3 or 4 months now? I doubt anyone has worn one out this soon yet. If one did wear one out, can they be rebuilt at a reasonable cost?

3-4 months? They announced April 8th. People didn't get their Phantom 3s til end of April. I count 2 months. Which = too early to tell.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4