Life expectancy

I only have 23 charges on my three batteries, and all three show 3 solid and 1 blinking led when I do the hold button test. So out of the three batteries I did a test on two of them, and discharge them down to 4%. Then I recharged those two batteries and tried the same hold the button test, same 3 solid 1 blinking. So deep cycle on the two batteries did not restore back to 4 solid LEDs, which I used to get. Will try the same deep cycle on my thrid battery, but I don't expect to see 4 LEDs..

What are the actual battery voltages as per DJI Go app?

Something isn't right as you may well know :) what are your cell voltages for your batteries full then at say 10%?

Also I found out by accident that deep cycling my batteries below the 8% DJI used to state does weird things to my P3P smart batteries!
I took my 4 batteries down to 3-4% and they where wonky afterwards. In all cases it reduced my subsequent flight times, on one of them I only got 10 minutes out of a flight! Was getting about 15 min out of the other 3 on thier first flights after the deep cycle. After 3 more normal charges from 10% (I ran them down to 10%) the flight time is pretty much back to normal and all the batteries reach 98-100% after charging and my flight times are normal around 20 min.

Same as batteries 1 and 2. 3 solid one blinking..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Battery Life cannot be reset or restored. Batt. Capacity may be able to be improved from time to time by cycling techniques.

The last I recall is that batt. life is based on charge/discharge amount not uses or charging occurrences.

Battery Life cannot be reset or restored. Batt. Capacity may be able to be improved from time to time by cycling techniques.

The last I recall is that batt. life is based on charge/discharge amount not uses or charging occurrences.

+1
After doing deep cycles the batt. life will sometimes go up 1-2 % which tells me the capacity is in the equation.

Reactions: N017RW

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    139.4 KB · Views: 341
  • image.png
    image.png
    234.2 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
I assume the guy with 99% life is running older firmware? The new firmware decreases steadily. There is no way you have that many flights and 99 or 98% life of battery...sorry! Lol

Sent from my SM-N930F using PhantomPilots mobile app

Here is the photo upto 1901km in 134 flights
Every flight average around 25,000ft - 40,000ft all long range.
NO, No, no ... I was referring to the fact that HealthyDrones indicates that ALL of your recorded hours flying were videos and NOT ONE photo snapped with your Phantom!

;)

Reactions: N017RW

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4