Lichti Question

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm relatively new to the Phantom world and have been hearing about different apps for way points etc.

I was thinking the other day that you could potentially use an app like Lichti for a pilot while you control the yaw and camera angle, is that doable?

For example, program a way point flight that starts at 10' off the ground and goes 100' one direction with an altitude gain of 100'. Then start that autopilot and be able to turn the phantom and control the gimble, does that make sense?

If you're running IOS, I'd take a look at Autopilot for the kinds of things you want to do.

-- zigs

Hi Guys,

I'm relatively new to the Phantom world and have been hearing about different apps for way points etc.

I was thinking the other day that you could potentially use an app like Lichti for a pilot while you control the yaw and camera angle, is that doable?

For example, program a way point flight that starts at 10' off the ground and goes 100' one direction with an altitude gain of 100'. Then start that autopilot and be able to turn the phantom and control the gimble, does that make sense?

I think Litchi can do that

Hi Guys,

Yes Litchi does it on iOS.

I'm using android.
I am not sure how all the Litchi modes work in Android. In IOS Litchi you could set up two waypoints and fly between them and control the camera manually. This is one area where Autopilot does excel with its zipline and cruise modes, but that app is limited to IOS.

-- zigs

I am not sure how all the Litchi modes work in Android. In IOS Litchi you could set up two waypoints and fly between them and control the camera manually. This is one area where Autopilot does excel with its zipline and cruise modes, but that app is limited to IOS.

-- zigs
Camera can also be controlled by Litchi during travel from point to point very smoothly.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic