LHCP Phantom Stage2 X3 kit antenna array AND FPV Booster app

Reaction score
Is anyone using these two together? I am getting at least 3000 ft vertical with the LHCP Phantom X3 kit antenna array, maybe more if I try to go higher. Will the app increase the distance with this mod? I hear varying reports the app gets greater distance with the standard WiFi ranger extender.

My first post on here. Really loving my Phantom 2 Vision (non-plus)!!!

Re: LHCP Phantom Stage2 X3 kit antenna array AND FPV Booster

DMac I have done a lot of research on this app. I have not been able to verify any claims of increased distance with the app. There aren't many claims that it helps.

Welcome fellow newbie. This is only my second post.

hey there - just joined here. Been flying my P2V for over a year and I'm ready to start the mods or upgrade. Few questions, hoping someone can help:
  1. Can I replace the DJI camera / gimbal with the new ZenMuse? I have a GP4B...would I have to change other parts to get the FPV video to work?
  2. Any votes on the best range extender setups? looking for Stage2 (both radio and video)
thanks!

hey there - just joined here. Been flying my P2V for over a year and I'm ready to start the mods or upgrade. Few questions, hoping someone can help:
  1. Can I replace the DJI camera / gimbal with the new ZenMuse? I have a GP4B...would I have to change other parts to get the FPV video to work?
  2. Any votes on the best range extender setups? looking for Stage2 (both radio and video)
thanks!

Yes try this, I'm using it and I love it get about 2K further with it. It's a bit pricey but I bought mine on sale on Black Friday. o_O

Signal booster for PHANTOM 2VISION+ assembly instruction
pixel_trans.gif

2.4G/5.8G long distance mini signal booster for PHANTOM 2VISION+ [56057010]
Date Added: Wednesday 15 October, 2014
Manufacturer:

http://www.infinity-hobby.com/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair