Lexington-Southern KY Area

Big Phantom meet-up today at 2pm on the riverfront in Louisville. Expecting 20 plus drones. Feel free to join us

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Big Phantom meet-up today at 2pm on the riverfront in Louisville. Expecting 20 plus drones. Feel free to join us

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I saw that on the Louisville drone FB page. I won't be able to make it. I don't get off work until 7am

I'm in the Morehead/West Liberty area. I'd love to meet up and fly with some people

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

As long as it's a reasonable drive and I've got that day free I'll be there. Someone feel free to suggest some locations/times (weekends?)

As long as it's a reasonable drive and I've got that day free I'll be there. Someone feel free to suggest some locations/times (weekends?)

I am trying to think of a place that would work for everyone.
Any thoughts? My area is pretty cool to fly around in?
Weekends would be great. So toss out a suggestion and we will go from there:)

I can't meet up until after October 20th. House is going through renovations and wedding coming up.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I totally understand. So when you are free next month, just post and I guess we will try to get the gang together then.

Good luck on your renovations and the wedding:)

Till then

I totally understand. So when you are free next month, just post and I guess we will try to get the gang together then.

Good luck on your renovations and the wedding:)

Till then
we have a wedding on the weekend of the 20th too, so that'll work out. (may post some video here from it).

Hey everyone, new to the forum. I live in Bardstown and am looking for great places to fly and great people to fly with and share experience. Anyone interested or any location suggestions let me know, thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers