Lewis from Eastern North Carolina, USA.

Reaction score
Hello all! I am new to this forum and am the proud owner of a new Phantom 4! I have owned several cheap drones in the past and enjoyed them, hence my moving up to the P4. I am a disabled veteran from combat service with the 82nd ABN DIV. I am happy to be here and look forward to learning from everyone. I live on the Pamlico River in NC. Thanks!!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: dirkclod
How's your VA down there? I am a vet up in KC and it's way better now since I got out in 91. Operation desert shield desert storm.

There's a risk of robots grabbing your email address and spamming your inbox when you put it in a forum like you did. Count the number of robots on this site right now here: ---------------- >

Welcome to the site!

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Welcome to the forum Ibxnc .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

How's your VA down there? I am a vet up in KC and it's way better now since I got out in 91. Operation desert shield desert storm.

We have a good one here too. I go to Greenville NC and we have a new major clinic there. Way better than what we had. Cuts the number of times I have to drive to Durham by 3/4 at least.

There's a risk of robots grabbing your email address and spamming your inbox when you put it in a forum like you did. Count the number of robots on this site right now here: ---------------- >

Welcome to the site!

Thanks my friend. Spell check got me and I failed to notice it!!

We have a good one here too. I go to Greenville NC and we have a new major clinic there. Way better than what we had. Cuts the number of times I have to drive to Durham by 3/4 at least.

Was born at Duke . Small world eh ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan