Leveling the gimbal Phantom 2 H4-3d

Reaction score
Hi,

After a bad crash my gimbal is slightly bent, enough that the camera is no longer level. Is there a way to reset or re-level the gimbal on the H4-3d? I've seem some posts and videos about the H3 and the Vision and not sure how much of what they say applies to the H4 and don't want to make it worse. I couldn't see an obvious way to do it in the software.

Thanks in advance for any help!

E

Hi,

After a bad crash my gimbal is slightly bent, enough that the camera is no longer level. Is there a way to reset or re-level the gimbal on the H4-3d? I've seem some posts and videos about the H3 and the Vision and not sure how much of what they say applies to the H4 and don't want to make it worse. I couldn't see an obvious way to do it in the software.

Thanks in advance for any help!

E

Without seeing the damage I'd say you bent the rear motors frame and more then likely you won't be able to straighten it. If you send it in for repairs or are able to straighten the frame yourself your next purchase should be either longer landing gear or snap on extensions. Not saying it can't happen again but at least you'll have close to 30mm ground clearance from the gimbal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20