Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Level 1 vs. Level 2

Discussion in 'Firmware' started by Foosy, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Foosy

I saw the introduction of the DJI SDK and was excited as all.
    When I read on the web the differences between Level 1 and Level 2, it does not match what was said in the launch event.

In the launch event I understood that Level 1 would give you access to read all data/video and parameters. Level 2 was going to add the capability to control the phantom.
    But when you look on their site at the differences table, Flight controller is available in Level 1 which is strange, and then telemetry data is only available on Level 2.
    What gives? :shock: :shock: :shock: Does anyone know what you really get on Level 1? Does DJI need to fix their web site?

2. Nathan Carter

Their site is seriously messed up. There is a forum post(on their site) also with info about differences, but for some reason whenever I click on it now it just moves me to my account page.
    I did see it before however and I think what you saw in the launch event is correct. Basically level 2 is for control.

3. rstekeur

Anyone know what's in SDK? I use Xamarin with Visual Studio for android development. Dll's would be nice