Level 1 vs. Level 2

Reaction score
I saw the introduction of the DJI SDK and was excited as all.
When I read on the web the differences between Level 1 and Level 2, it does not match what was said in the launch event.

In the launch event I understood that Level 1 would give you access to read all data/video and parameters. Level 2 was going to add the capability to control the phantom.
But when you look on their site at the differences table, Flight controller is available in Level 1 which is strange, and then telemetry data is only available on Level 2.
What gives? :shock: :shock: :shock: Does anyone know what you really get on Level 1? Does DJI need to fix their web site?

Foosy said:
I saw the introduction of the DJI SDK and was excited as all.
When I read on the web the differences between Level 1 and Level 2, it does not match what was said in the launch event.

In the launch event I understood that Level 1 would give you access to read all data/video and parameters. Level 2 was going to add the capability to control the phantom.
But when you look on their site at the differences table, Flight controller is available in Level 1 which is strange, and then telemetry data is only available on Level 2.
What gives? :shock: :shock: :shock: Does anyone know what you really get on Level 1? Does DJI need to fix their web site?

Their site is seriously messed up. There is a forum post(on their site) also with info about differences, but for some reason whenever I click on it now it just moves me to my account page.
I did see it before however and I think what you saw in the launch event is correct. Basically level 2 is for control.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20