• P6270001.JPG
    P6270001.JPG
    613.5 KB · Views: 268
Should be here any day now[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
you will have to tell us how it is just checked it out wow its fast

Will do[emoji41]

The Envision Spy Drone I have seems like a little speed demon....they have a hard time keeping props on tho

I bought 4....you can find them on ebay for around $20

Reactions: flpholt
The Envision Spy Drone I have seems like a little speed demon....they have a hard time keeping props on tho

I bought 4....you can find them on ebay for around $20
Ya that's a completely different animal. Toy grade good for kids. The xk x251 is a brushless motor beast, with a hobby grade transmitter that allows you to adjust all the parameters of the bird, making it mild to wild whatever you choose. And only about a $100 from banggood...
b5a2eb560246a742718511f9503a604c.jpg

Reactions: J Dot
Lol
I'd love to come flying sometime, not too far away either, I cannot do anything during the week and some Saturday's ( work won't allow for it ) I build swimming pools. But Saturday or Sunday would be best for me.
Wish I had more time to do those sorts of things, but between kids, work, fixing phantoms, man, no FUN TIME. But I do slip out front ( a lot ) to fly here, and when asked what I'm doing, I reply " Discharging a battery DEAR! ," you can't store these fully charged! Lol

I'm locked up this weekend ( out of town ) but if y'all do something next weekend, please let me know. I'd love to meet you guys/gals. Not sure if gals there, but have met a couple here! I think it is great! This really is an ANYONE hobby ( except Color blind folks, sorry! ) take care, Fly safe!

J Dot
:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav