Lets see some stills

Battery was fading at this point

Sorry, my sense of humour got the better of me... I haven't got anywhere near the quality of photos yet to compare with some posted in this thread - there are some truly awesome photographs from P2V+ owners out there!!

Attachments

• p2vhighshot.jpg
    p2vhighshot.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 458
Fourblade said:
Battery was fading at this point

Sorry, my sense of humour got the better of me... I haven't got anywhere near the quality of photos yet to compare with some posted in this thread - there are some truly awesome photographs from P2V+ owners out there!!

Wonder how the GPS works when you are on the OTHER SIDE of the satellites? Then again, the thing would float so gravity wouldn't have any effect. reentry would be a ***** though. Sorry----hijack over.

180degreephotography said:
file.php

Here’s another with a slightly different take and a single shot.

What settings did you use? HArd to believe this was taken with a PV2+ stock camera. Hope I am wrong.

connell83 said:
What settings did you use? HArd to believe this was taken with a PV2+ stock camera. Hope I am wrong.

What's so hard to believe? I have no doubt that image came from a P2+. There's nothing about it that should cause suspicion.
The camera is perfectly capable of those sort of results and more.

connell83 said:
180degreephotography said:
file.php

Here’s another with a slightly different take and a single shot.

I can totally see this coming from a PV2+. It was touched up with Lightroom or something similar but the PV2+ camera is very capable of producing this type of shot.

So I guess longer exposures work well. I would have thought that the slight movements would cause blur with exposure of more than 2/10 second. The photo is awsome. Would be better with a crowd / game inside though. I'll have to take mine to Old Trafford in Manchester on a game night some time.

Isle of Pag, Croatia

Attachments

• Babe_Aug 5, 2014 12.03.02 AM.png
    Babe_Aug 5, 2014 12.03.02 AM.png
    974.6 KB · Views: 375
  • Babe_Aug 5, 2014 12.01.16 AM.png
    Babe_Aug 5, 2014 12.01.16 AM.png
    988.1 KB · Views: 347
jonzalez said:
Here's one I took about a month ago when I was visiting Iszkaszentgyörgy in Hungary. This is Ámade- Bajzáth- Pappenheim Castle from the air.

-jonzalez-

Nice indeed.
Also i have plan to shoot some castles in Croatia.

Image our development southwest of Frederick, Maryland, looking east:

DJI00101d5_zps128f98c8.jpg

Another image of the development from about 1000' (as high as I've been - in test):

DJI00104a3_zps67ce5379.jpg

A view of our local downtown park's bell tower:

DJI00056a7_zps98a3d94b.jpg

Thanks everyone, Great pix from all over.This high tech toy is fantastic.I wonder what's next from DJI. Next tech batteries. More efficient props. More accrete GPS. I saw a consumer GPS from Swift Navigation with centimeter \ 1/2 inch. calibration. A little pricey for me right now.

Looking towards Ft Myers Beach, Florida.

8465799_orig.jpg

A fog bank rolling in near Marco island, Florida.

164862_orig.jpg

I bought my Vision + on the 29th of July 2014. The dealer unboxed it for me and we did a demo flight to check everything was working before I bought it. This is the test shot taken to check the camera.

Attachments

• firstshot.jpg
    firstshot.jpg
    371.8 KB · Views: 344

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj