Let's see some P2V pictures

Cool dirk;) that sky looks like water;)

that sky is amazing have you added any effects or colour adjustments i havent really touched much photography with my P3A just mainly video i know you can mess around to much with pictures sometimes but that is an awesome photo.

Reactions: dirkclod
that sky is amazing have you added any effects or colour adjustments i havent really touched much photography with my P3A just mainly video i know you can mess around to much with pictures sometimes but that is an awesome photo.
Thanks , I use Snapseed app on my Mini . Is free and just takes some messing with to learn it . Is easy though .
Just won't take that fisheye out from the FC200 unless ya have enough to just crop it out .

Reactions: Mike Drone7
I like to hang out over water to stay away from peoples heads and cars for safety reasons.

Attachments

• 1444355120129.jpg
    1444355120129.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 251
  • 1444355145791.jpg
    1444355145791.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 246
wow what a sky really great shot defo isnt essex though...is it?

Sooo sorry ELHEAPO,

I've only just seen your post about my photo, your right... Not taken in Essex but on my hols back in September.

DJI00002.JPG DJI00010.JPG DJI00011.JPG

This tread has been idle for a while but it was a crisp December day and I took the trusty P2V out and shot a few pics of a local pub and beer garden that has been around here in Newportville PA since 1734.

Happy Holidays all!

Nice pics Mike, ;) that ain't a pub...... Come to England I'll show you a pub:D

Oh I'm gonna get slated for the above but it's true....

Thanks Porky! Well it's as close as it comes around here LOL. I've been to your lovely country a number of times and have been in many many real pubs:) Hey I got a huge surprise email from Apple. My iMac shipped today so it looks like the January delivery has been bumped up:), Might even get it before Christmas:D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj