Let's see some P2V pictures

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: Mike Drone7
image.jpg

Reactions: BlackOpsTeamster
You've defently got the hang of Snapspeed dirk, good job buddy, me like;)

Snapseed, sorry:D
Thank Ya.jpg
Thank ya..Thank Ya very much :)
It does make plan ole pictures from our 200's at least better to look at .
Still not on par with the way better P3 camera's or GoPro's but ya got to make do with what ya got.

View attachment 29549 Thank ya..Thank Ya very much :)
It does make plan ole pictures from our 200's at least better to look at .
Still not on par with the way better P3 camera's or GoPro's but ya got to make do with what ya got.
Another great pic dirk taken with your Vision, top bloke:D

Huh huh huh;)

A couple of screen shots of the holiday celebration from a guy down the road. The first one I tried to mess with SnapSeed a little but I'm still trying to figure it out:)
FullSizeRender.jpg
Screenshot (6).jpg
Screenshot (7).jpg

Cool Mike ! On that app ..just keep playing with it and you will figure it out . :)

Yep I'm going to mess with it some more in a little while. Lost track of time again and making some dinner:confused:. Happens all the time it seems when I get to messing around with my P2V:). Lots of cool stuff you can do with it I'm sure! You've posted a few fantastic shots that you edited with it;)

Is hard with a shot like that in that app. Seems it like's light.

A couple of screen shots of the holiday celebration from a guy down the road. The first one I tried to mess with SnapSeed a little but I'm still trying to figure it out:)
View attachment 29754 View attachment 29755 View attachment 29756
Very nice Mike, keep them coming buddy. I've just started using a program called photomatix, great piece of kit but the only down side.....it's not freeeeeee:( I'm playing around with the photos I'm taking with my other thing & when I get the hang of it I'll buy;)

Very nice Mike, keep them coming buddy. I've just started using a program called photomatix, great piece of kit but the only down side.....it's not freeeeeee:( I'm playing around with the photos I'm taking with my other thing & when I get the hang of it I'll buy;)
Thanks Porky and I will keep them coming;). I'm going to give CyberLink Power Director 13 a try. It's only $60 and it's what Simon Newton uses On The Kitchen Table. I'm going to see if there is a trial version later today and will let you all know what I think of it. It would be nice to have something on my PC rather than messing with them in Photo Gallery then transferring them to my iPad Air to use the SnapSeed App.

Thanks Porky and I will keep them coming;). I'm going to give CyberLink Power Director 13 a try. It's only $60 and it's what Simon Newton uses On The Kitchen Table. I'm going to see if there is a trial version later today and will let you all know what I think of it. It would be nice to have something on my PC rather than messing with them in Photo Gallery then transferring them to my iPad Air to use the SnapSeed App.

Would be very interested on what you think of cyber link power director so please do let us know;)

I'm doing the same as you, editing the pics on the PC, went out today to get more info on the iMacs, love the 5k retina display model, just need to look into upgrading the ram. Great piece of kit.

Would be very interested on what you think of cyber link power director so please do let us know;)

I'm doing the same as you, editing the pics on the PC, went out today to get more info on the iMacs, love the 5k retina display model, just need to look into upgrading the ram. Great piece of kit.
Will do Porky. The iMac is the way to go and since I didn't pull the trigger on the P3 getting one has moved up on my list. My daughter has had either a, iBook or a desk top for 6 years now and has vowed never to have a PC in her house again. They really are the way to go;)

Reactions: Clampit
By the way it's a beautiful day here and I should be out flying but I tracked my RPG via Canada Post and it's in Chicago already. Next stop Philadelphia and then my local post office for delivery. So I'm re-reading the loooong RPG technical decision again. Can't believe it's in the States already, it just shipped on Friday. Not long now:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well seeing one today has defo made my mind up, love the 27inch screen, wow it's bloody big but wooooooow:D:D:D

Just need to sort the ram out like what I said then it's mine;)

Well seeing one today has defo made my mind up, love the 27inch screen, wow it's bloody big but wooooooow:D:D:D

Just need to sort the ram out like what I said then it's mine;)
That's the one my daughter has now and you are correct it is a fine machine. Shouldn't be too tough to get the RAM upgraded but a little pricey I imagine as it is with all Apple products. But they are worth every penny. I've got the iPhone 6 and the iPad Air already so the desk top is the logical next step. I'll still have to keep a PC laptop around because there are a few programs I use for work that don't run so hot on a Mac:(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.