Let's see some P2V pictures

Just an old wreck, looks to be a work boat, it was taken with a pv2+ just seen this was a pv2 post haha my bad
No problem buddy ! Glad ya posted it !! :)
Looks like it made great fish structure !

Very nice Mike, looks like your getting used to your phantom now, keep them coming buddy;)

Snapspeed, well all I can say about it is "what a great free app" ;) yep it was Brandon that told dirk & I about it, now I just can't leave it alone:D

I'm even using it on my other flying machine;)
Every day I'm getting better and braver too:D

Snapspeed is really awesome and if you read this thank you Brandon!

Now if Keri which just get my **** RPG shipped out:mad:

Many more pics to come but unfortunately I lots about 1,000 pics when windows decided to reformat the thumb drive they were on when I popped it into my laptop:eek:. Going to try and recover them on a friends PC with an older version of windows tomorrow and Black Ops offered to help if it doesn't work.:)

Mike, you must have a couple you can share with us, I know go out & fly now:D

Mike, you must have a couple you can share with us, I know go out & fly now:D
I will share some soon old ones or new;). The thumb drive incident just happened and everything I had was one there:eek:. Hopefully some of the pictures are recoverable and my buddy is going to work on it today. Wish I could fly today but I have a road trip with my mother to visit and have brunch with my daughter. Hopefully when I get home I will have some time to fly.

I went out flying this morning with my ------- . I just need to get a couple more batteries, two ain't enough...:eek:

I had a load of young kids with their parents watching, had to show them what it was & what it could do, well you know how many questions kids ask........:eek: By time time they left, 1st battery was almost spend:eek:

Hope you can retrieve all your lost pics, that's such a image.jpg when technology screws up;)

Have a good day with your family, speak later buddy.

I went out flying this morning with my ------- . I just need to get a couple more batteries, two ain't enough...:eek:

I had a load of young kids with their parents watching, had to show them what it was & what it could do, well you know how many questions kids ask........:eek: By time time they left, 1st battery was almost spend:eek:

Hope you can retrieve all your lost pics, that's such a View attachment 29095 when technology screws up;)

Have a good day with your family, speak later buddy.
Thanks Porky we had a great day. I haven't found out if my buddy was able to rescue any of the pics yet.

It must have been fun showing off your new bird;)

Looking forward to a quick work week and then a three day holiday weekend:D

Thanks Porky we had a great day. I haven't found out if my buddy was able to rescue any of the pics yet.

It must have been fun showing off your new bird;)

Looking forward to a quick work week and then a three day holiday weekend:D
This was the 1st time that I wanted to be left alone, I was on a mission to take as many pics as I could, testing out the camera settings but of cause I had to show them how it works, etc.....

3 days of chilling yeah? Bet you take your phantom out;) fingers crossed today I wonna fly again but the weathers not going to be on my side, me thinks:eek:

Ok, here you go another one from my work place. This was a great test day with my new RPG back in May of this year.image.jpg

Reactions: dirkclod
Is a pretty place ya work Porky .
Been in da snapseed again ..eh ;)
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllll.......... Yep sure have, lol;)

I don't think there's many of us now flying the P2V, thought we might of seen a few more pics up here;)

I don't think there's many of us now flying the P2V, thought we might of seen a few more pics up here;)
I did too but guess we just out dated ! Or their scared to post any o_O
Don't really blame em as the P3 has put a case of whoopass on the FC200 but
still no need to be bashful :)

Reactions: Mike Drone7
I still think our camera takes a nice pic but can't compare it to the P3 one.

I'll be posting some soon guys;) Still no luck on the thumb drive:(

Thank you for the compliment. I don't take a lot of stills. The couple times I do, it seems like I find better pics doing frame grabs from the video, albeit at a lower resolution Its one thing I think I'd like about the Phantom 3 Pro. The frame grabs would be at a lot higher resolution.

I sometimes call my Phantom 2 V+ a sunset machine. I can get it in the air to see sunsets that people without a view to the west can't.

Reactions: Mike Drone7

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj