Lets get back in the air. please.

Reaction score
Hey guys so recently as some of you may know i burned out two of my factory motors for my dji phantom 2 vision after only having 3 flights. and My props were chipping or breaking pretty easily.
I ended up buying some t-motors MN2214-KV920, and after installing them with a soldering iron, everything worked fine thankfully.
I am in small predicament tho. I bought the motors but did not do enough research to find out my standard props will not be compatible. I looked as some props from thee company's website but it seems i need to find a distributor, and im having some trouble. I looked on ebay and found some but they all have sizes in the thousands range that i cant find any information about those sizes listed on there website.
Are the fiberglass props off ebay just as good as from a distributor and what kind do i exactly need?
I hope they are a lot more durable then the plastic ones, i dont feel like spending $100 every time i break some props.

GodsCreat0r said:
This is one of the props i was looking at from ebay with the number in the thousands range that i am unsure of.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2Pairs-T-mo...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item4865207bd7

I'm afraid the ones you're looking at there are cheap Chinese copies of the real thing, and you can't use that type of prop on the t-motors you have now...nor would you have much need to. If your stock props were chipping easily, then CF blades won't last you very long at all, they're much more brittle and prone to damage/breakage.

The standard DJI props should work with the T-motors you installed, unless you got a set that doesn't have the cross threaded shafts. If that's the case, you can just use these instead: http://1uas.com/DJI-Propeller-9-White-P ... ch=Phantom 2 props

Thanks OI Photography, that link was pretty cool, might be making some purchases from them in the future.
I ordered 3 pairs of the ones listed so that i can get back flying, I do want to get a pair of the CF props test them out.
My only concern is if there are any known problems with the props coming off the t motors mid air?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers