Letchi auto return

Yeah me2 for IOS than, but did you see the movies? Looks like our apps are different, but maybe @Kaehn will now why.

Anyhow its not that important but looks like we were both right.

Reactions: ScatSpeak
NOT correct. It will only do exactly what the mission is configured for it to do. There is NOT a "default RTH" at the end of a mission.

If the mission configuration "finish action" is set as "none", then once the last waypoint has been reached, the P3 will just stop and hover... if it is within RC range and you do nothing, then it will hover in place until critical battery point is reached and THEN it will trigger the RTH.

Why is the video quality on litchi not as good as DJI Go app?

Why is the video quality on litchi not as good as DJI Go app?
I assume you mean the tablet display and not what's being recorded to your SD card...

Compare how you have Litchi configuration set for "Settings > Camera > Preview Quality" vs DJI GO app... for my P3A I have both set to 4Mbps to reduce any lag and it's quite acceptable and the same visual experience with both.

Reactions: JBG
I assume you mean the tablet display and not what's being recorded to your SD card...

Compare how you have Litchi configuration set for "Settings > Camera > Preview Quality" vs DJI GO app... for my P3A I have both set to 4Mbps to reduce any lag and it's quite acceptable and the same visual experience with both.

Ok thanks, I will check I thought both were the same. but I will see

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers