Lens filter

Reaction score
Hi every one I found this forum has lots of smart members so i figured I should ask my question here. My question is: do lens filters help protect the camera lens and make the quality of the picture Better? If so can someone recommend a good one?
Thanks for the help!
Also i am flying a vision 2 plus v2

Hi every one I found this forum has lots of smart members so i figured I sh v2

Yes filters are in general made to help you make better pics, and they will protect the lens. for photography and film there are a lot of filters to allow more creativity like filters to enhance colors in the sunset, but the main thing in terms of the phantom are ND, or Neutral Density filters. the larger the number, the less light passes through the filter. What this allows you to do with your phantom is use a slower shutter speed, which gives pictures a better look. video too.

Reactions: Mike Mauk
Yes filters are in general made to help you make better pics, and they will protect the lens. for photography and film there are a lot of filters to allow more creativity like filters to enhance colors in the sunset, but the main thing in terms of the phantom are ND, or Neutral Density filters. the larger the number, the less light passes through the filter. What this allows you to do with your phantom is use a slower shutter speed, which gives pictures a better look. video too.
Ok thanks man!

Reactions: Mike Mauk
my buddy likes his snake river filters. A polarizer is another filter. in a nutshell, it makes the sky bluer, and it can kill reflections in water, but using it effectively is a little complicated because (and I won't get into too much detail why, wiki it,) but they cancel out all the light coming from one direction. So if the sky looks blue when you're shooting north, it won't look the same color if you pan south without adjusting the polarizer.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl