Just sharing what I did to overcome the weight imbalance after installing a 3rd-party lens filter kit. CAUTION: This mod is provided to you in good faith. You will be solely responsible for any damage that may incur as a result of applying this mod. I recently bought a generic lens filter kit online. The fitment was perfect except that the weight of the lens adapter, including the actual lens, seems to be too much for the gimbal pitch motor to handle. During flight, the pitch motor would seem to overload, go limp then restart. It would happen again every few seconds and it is quite apparent that the camera is unusable in this state. I immediately thought of using lead weights that were meant to be attached to rims to balance car tires. The weight strip I got has a total of 90 grams and marked with 5g and 10g graduations. I velcroed a 10g piece behind the camera and a 5g piece on the other side of the roll arm. I made sure that the lead weight clears the ribbon cable behind it. Results: The Good: Gimbal is performing wonderfully. It cured the pitch motor overloading. The Bad: The solution adds 15g to the gimbal and camera assembly, which is really not that much. That said, every gram added to a hanging structure is amplified during hard landings or crashes. My solution is to hand-catch the aircraft every chance I have. Moving forward, it seems that the velcro is too puffy, putting the lead weight dangerously close to the ribbon cable. I might change it to a double-sided tape to increase clearance.