Lens Cap & Gimbal lock for Phantom 3 - DroningOn

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a big thank you to all our customers that have been posting kind words and photos on this forum about the DroningOn lens cap/gimbal lock. We have only been selling this for two weeks now - but have already shipped across the world - Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore, US, Canada, UAE and Europe.

The DroningOn cover may be one of the more expensive covers (possibly even the most expensive!) but we still believe it is one of the best designs available, offering maximum protection while being easy to use in the field. If you'd like to find out more visit our ebay page
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161715349212? or watch the video below.

Thanks again to all our customers for their support on this forum :).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Do you know if this will fit with the polar pro nd filters. I'm guessing it doesn't but thought I'd ask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 2nd2non
Do you know if this will fit with the polar pro nd filters. I'm guessing it doesn't but thought I'd ask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes I need one to fit the filters also! Can you also offer other colors?

I just got mine today and its great...BUT I need another one to fit the Polarpro Filter set...get cracking..we need it!!!

Reactions: Basald
Thanks for the feedback. No the current version will not fit over the Polar Pro ND filters and currently we are only manufacturing in one colour - the bright green shown on the photos/video.

We are looking into producing a version that will work with the Polar Pro filters, however this is a few weeks off yet.

I picked mine up at the Post Office today. Very nice and exactly what I was looking for!

My only suggestion would be to send them to the US non-registered mail. They left a card in my mailbox yesterday because I am at work when my mail is delivered. I had to go to the PO today to pick it up and sign for it. I don't think it should require a signature. Just my 2 cents.

Great Product! Thank you!

Bought this last week, so much easier to use than the standard gimbal lock and the soft rubber is a much better alternative to plastic printed lens caps

I picked mine up at the Post Office today. Very nice and exactly what I was looking for!

My only suggestion would be to send them to the US non-registered mail. They left a card in my mailbox yesterday because I am at work when my mail is delivered. I had to go to the PO today to pick it up and sign for it. I don't think it should require a signature. Just my 2 cents.

Great Product! Thank you!

Thanks for the feedback - glad you like it! Apologies for the inconvenience of having to sign for it. Unfortunately this is necessary based on previous ebay experience...there are a few neferious types out there who will claim not to have received the item then request that another be sent. We need to be able to prove that the item was received, hence the use of the 'signed for' service.

Happy flying!

Can you do something on the postage for Europe as the uplift on price is a lot for something so light. ?

Thanks

Can you do something on the postage for Europe as the uplift on price is a lot for something so light. ?

Thanks
Hi - appreciate the postage is quite high given the price/weight of the item. Sadly these are the prices we are charged here in the UK. The price for a tracked and signed for package is the same for the first 100 grams - there are no thresholds below this that make it cheaper to send lighter items (such as ours which weighs around 30 grams including packaging).

Sorry we can't bring it to you for less...but I hope that, like out other customers, you will still be really pleased with the product and the protection it provides.

Why do you feel the need to send it tracked and signed for in the EU ?
Royal mail covers automatically upto £20 for loss.
Standard international post is £2.45

Why do you feel the need to send it tracked and signed for in the EU ?
Royal mail covers automatically upto £20 for loss.
Standard international post is £2.45
It's a fair challenge and we do understand that overall price is an important factor for any customer considering buying from us. however we believe that when shipping internationally customers prefer to have the reassurance of a tracked delivery and this appears to be the case as around half of our sales go outside the UK. The 'signed for' element has been answered previously.

There are many alternatives offered on eBay and elsewhere that have a lower total cost, so there is a good range of quality/cost options for people to choose from to suit their budget.

Thanks for the feedback - glad you like it! Apologies for the inconvenience of having to sign for it. Unfortunately this is necessary based on previous ebay experience...there are a few neferious types out there who will claim not to have received the item then request that another be sent. We need to be able to prove that the item was received, hence the use of the 'signed for' service.

Happy flying!

Completely understand! Thats for the response. Again - Great Product!

Had mine a week or so, and love it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.