Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 (8 inches or 10.1 inches)

Discussion in 'Pro/Adv Discussion' started by StevenQX, Sep 28, 2015.

1. StevenQX

Does anyone own lenovo yoga tab 2? I ask this first because of the strange shape with battery and speakers in the round bottom part to know if it fit in the P3 tablet holder and then to know how are its performance with DJI GO and screen under bright sunlight.

The price and the specs are interesting, i can find the 8 inches for 200€ ~ and the 10.1 inches for a little bit more. I would like to buy one if it's ok for P3.

[​IMG]

2. Meta4

Meta4 Moderator
    Staff Member

That fat bottom looks like it would be difficult in the holder.
    My tablet fits perfectly naked, but falls out easily if I leave it in its cover.
    The bottom ledge on the holder isn't very wide.

StevenQX likes this.
  3. Luby

Hello, first post here. I intend to buy a P3A and would like to know which is better: 8 inch or 10 inch tablet? I understand that the 10" will be heavier, cover more area/stick out more of the controller and will draw more juice. Would anyone comment on 8" vs. 10", please. Thank you!!!

4. alokbhargava

I don't think Lenovo Yoga will fit into the holder. Do they have Windows OS? DJI Go App is not yet available for Windows, correct me if I'm wrong.

For me 7" size is the maximum size I would ever use. You don't get advantage by using extra bigger sizes. The most important features needed are the processor capability, screen brightness, GPS and Internet may be preferable.

You would be surprised that I was experimenting with my iPod 6 :)

5. ScopeTech

Pointless re the Lenovo as there is no Windows app; re 8" vs 10" I've had both and would never go smaller than 10", however I've invested in the aluminum holder and its now rock solid with my Samsung Tab A