Leicester Drone club.

Reaction score
Just had a good afternoon with the Leicester Drone club, Chris there was very informative and had his Inspire on show. My main reason for going was to try out the FPV goggles and I now have a pair on my wish list. There was a mixture of drones there too from home built, Phantoms and a Matrice. One guy lost his P4 after it landed with a depleted battery, one other guy that was there recognised the area on the map where it landed, an industrial area about half a mile away. The drone owner drove off to look for it, and when I left a few minutes later I said I'd have a quick drive-around to see if he'd had any luck....... Well, just as I pulled into the ind estate, glanced left and saw the baby just there waiting.... We took it back to the club but the owner hadn't returned, perhaps he thought it was all just doom and gloom. Left the drone with some of his friends to give him the good news. A lesson there for him to be learnt. But a happy ending.

Last edited:
Just had a good afternoon with the Leicester Drone club, Chris there was very informative and had his Inspire on show. My main reason for going was to try out the FPV goggles and I now have a pair on my wish list. There was a mixture of drones there too from home built, Phantoms and a Matrice. One guy lost his P4 after it landed with a depleted battery, one other guy that was there recognised the area on the map where it landed, an industrial area about half a mile away. The drone owner drove off to look for it, and when I left a few minutes later I said I'd have a quick drive-around to see if he'd had any luck....... Well, just as I pulled into the ind estate, glanced left and saw the baby just there waiting.... We took it back to the club but the owner hadn't returned, perhaps he thought it was all just doom and gloom. Left the drone with some of his friends and et them give him the good news. A lesson there for him to be learnt. But a happy ending.
what no pictures

I'm start a club and would like to meet up with this Leicester drone group do you have any details. Check out ukphantomclub.webs.com cheers ken.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl