legal or not?

All we can do is try to fly safe so we don't have more negative news,will be filming like always respecting privacy and away from crowds, but will keep filming is our right!
Ps a News heli can cause more damage if it fails, but that's life happy new Yr guys
Mariano

DJI is currently carrying out a beta trial of a new system but this is not included the latest firmware.
Australia Meta?

I believe that airspace is open for all, but it could cost you a lot for the lawyer to prove it. They could go for a reckless or careless type of charge though
this is about the only comment that actually answered my question. people on this forum have a history of taking something like saying I'm flying at an ice rink which I used as an example, and making it that I'm flying directly over a bunch of people. all I asked was if you have to stop using the airspace somewhere if asked not to fly there by the property owner.

follow your instint I will not stop,just be polite most people think about privacy show your camera at 50 ft is hard to see faces , people need to be educated about flying cameras (spy drones as news cover them)
I will keep flying
A: respect others if u want to be respected
B: the sky is free so what!
C: don't care I have a right to b here to
D: are we getting paranoid? no one cared that i was filming

Found D the answer to my Q as in my video the wave hi, they love it

this is about the only comment that actually answered my question. people on this forum have a history of taking something like saying I'm flying at an ice rink which I used as an example, and making it that I'm flying directly over a bunch of people. all I asked was if you have to stop using the airspace somewhere if asked not to fly there by the property owner.
If someone asks you to stop flying over their property, you would be prudent to do so whether or not it's "legal". Why put yourself in that situation?

Reactions: John N Kronyak
Doesn't matter if it's legal or not. Common sense dictates that you not fly over a crowd. You can fly anywhere you want, but be prepared to accept responsibility if you screw up.
Hell, if it was made illegal NOT to drive off a cliff, some rabid conformists probably would.

I can do that this is a clip of my last one the aerial part is swiming U tell me how Legal/Ilegal can I be?
Thanks Msinger
That's a sensible use. You don't want to fly over an area so crowded, That if something goes wrong your guaranteed to hit someone. And most people find Quads like ours very interesting.

Yes, That is why my closing sentence to the OP was....Sad part is, even though you may legal, it doesn't mean you may be harassed by officials or ill informed people.
And just because something is legal, doesn't particularly make it right.

as u can see and flying out of most of the crowed area

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4