Legacy Firmware download

Reaction score
Hey Gang,

I'm looking for a legacy firmware 1.05.0030 download for the Pro. Does anybody know of a place you can download all the different versions of firmware DJI has put out. They only have the current on their site.

Thanks

I'm looking for a legacy firmware 1.05.0030 download for the Pro. Does anybody know of a place you can download all the different versions of firmware DJI has put out. They only have the current on their site.
Why would you ever want such an early version?
Anyway, you'll find the answer here: Scared need to update 1.1.9+

I have the Beep of death. None of the firmwares available will load. I'm grasping at straws now. Trying all firmwares.

I have the Beep of death. None of the firmwares available will load. I'm grasping at straws now. Trying all firmwares.
Get anything other than the 1.5 because that's when the battery problems were glitched into the update and the birds fell from the sky, well it was 1.05.01 but staying away from 1.5 is the best bet. You can get most of them at msingers - phantom help site but if you have the latest version, you can only go back 1 fw update.

Reactions: StevenQX
Probably he mean 1.5.3 that is only 2 step before from the latest.
Yes, that's what he meant. @Meta4 gave him a link to get 1.5, plus all other versions directly from DJI. Cheers!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj