Left stick...acting kinda funky

Reaction score
Hey all,

I've been flying my DJI P2V+ for about 6 months now...no incidents...no crashes...just nice and easy and nothing to crazy. I recently upgraded to the new firmware and now my left stick has an issue. Calibrate...home lock...take it up about 30ft to check everything...right, left, forward, reverse all good on the right stick. Now, I push the left stick gently to the left to pan left and as it starts to pan the crazy bird shoots off to the left for about 20ft before I can get control of it. Now, I gently push the stick to the right and as it starts to pan right it takes off (pretty quickly I might add)to the right. I've used the software to do a full calibration on the controller and the Phantom but the left stick is still acting kinda wonky. Any thoughts? It's just kinda nerve racking to lose control for that brief period.

Thanks, Ric

Did you calibrate in both the Phantom & R/C Assistant? If not, try calibrating your remote controller in the R/C Assistant and then the "RC" section of the Phantom Assistant.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20