LED sequence at start up?

Reaction score
I'm getting a sequence of green and red blinks in start up then a steady pulsing green blink every 2 seconds. At first the sequence was green and yellow. Now I get no yellow blinks and seems like my GPS is not holding and I can't hover at it's all as it just drifts now.

It worked fine (green/yellow sequence)until the sequence went to the green/red. I don't see this pattern in the manual. Any ideas? I did the advanced calibration and compass calibration and checked all the switches in the Naza software. Also tries 3 different lipos all fully charged. Help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's in the same spot I flew it 5min before. And all was good? I even moved to another location in a bigger field and same result.

Cajvol94 said:
I'm getting a sequence of green and red blinks in start up then a steady pulsing green blink every 2 seconds. At first the sequence was green and yellow. Now I get no yellow blinks and seems like my GPS is not holding and I can't hover at it's all as it just drifts now.

It worked fine (green/yellow sequence)until the sequence went to the green/red. I don't see this pattern in the manual. Any ideas? I did the advanced calibration and compass calibration and checked all the switches in the Naza software. Also tries 3 different lipos all fully charged. Help!

Ok, lets start at the very beginning, a very good place to start. so, you turn on your transmitter, make sure both s1 and s2 are at the top position, that will effect the led blinks. Then plug in the battery.. now you can read what the blinks are supposed to be, but cutting through to after it has been blinking it should start to blink like 1 red then green, finally no more red and just green. You should also see a bunch of rapid green blinks towards the end, it might happen twice and then just blink slowly green. Now you should do a compass dance. after which it should just blink slowly green. If not, start at the beginning. Check in software and see if your settings are within the operation range, turn on IOC and check that your switchs work properly.

Ok. lets say you do all this and when you first take off your quad seems to be drifting a bit. fly close to home for a couple of minutes and it might settle down and begin to hover fine. That is kind of how mine works. Oh, and I think the manual does reference green red and that is loss of 7 sats or power low I think.

I did fly it close for about 2-3min and I had a pulsing green the whole time but no gps lock and it was drifting all over. Something is not right with the compass. I'm sending back for a return to the supplier. I finally got a hold of DJI and they told me to send it back. Maybe it was just a lemon???

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20