LED problem

Reaction score
I am totally baffled by the LED on my Phantom. After startup etc my Phantom never goes to a single flashing green. I only get a double flashing green, but can't find anything that explains this. Would appreciate any thoughts or hear from anyone who experiences similar. Thanks.

CThody said:
I am totally baffled by the LED on my Phantom. After startup etc my Phantom never goes to a single flashing green. I only get a double flashing green, but can't find anything that explains this. Would appreciate any thoughts or hear from anyone who experiences similar. Thanks.

Firmware 3.12 led changes:
GREEN - ready to fly, left joystick centered (GPS MODE)
GREEN - GREEN ready to fly, left joystick NOT centered (GPS MODE)
YELLOW - ready to fly, left joystick centered (ATTI MODE)
YELLOW - YELLOW ready to fly, left joystick NOT centered (ATTI MODE)

GREEN (20 TIMES) : Home Position recorded

Combinations GREEN + RED and YELLOW + RED are the same than version 3.1 / 3.0

Hi. Thanks for that, much appreciated. Interesting as left joystick must be centred as when it lifts off it goes straight into stable hover. Will check settings on the Naza assistant.

hello im from Argentina , im new in the forum, unpack my phantom and have a red yellow flashing lights continusly. did the compass calibration and then several times.them
Update the firmware to 3.12 and then I have about four yellow lights flashing when I turn on the phantom...

lurchenn said:
hello im from Argentina , im new in the forum, unpack my phantom and have a red yellow flashing lights continusly. did the compass calibration and then several times.them
Update the firmware to 3.12 and then I have about four yellow lights flashing when I turn on the phantom...

While 4 yellow flashing.... still warming. Just wait. Complete warm cycle (around 2 minutes for very first flight). At the end you should get GREEN only (or GREEN GREEN) if left joystick not centered in GPS mode or YELLOW - YELLOW if ATTI mode. That is ready to flight (except if you get RED flash, in GPS mode).

This is fascinating. I now only get a siungle flashing green if the throttle is centered - move it up or down from sentre and get the double flashing green. I guess it is still OK to fly with this indication? I wonder if a wire is crossed somewhere?

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj