LED lights do not light up

Reaction score
I just bought a Phantom 2 Vision +, the front left red LED has stopped lighting up. I am wondering if something has come loose or detached. LED lights generally last a long time. I am wondering if anyone has experienced this problem??? Any help would be appreciated. :D

Hey JB,

You didn't mention it so I will assume the front Left motor is working OK?

There was another Poster recently who had LED issues. He found that by pressing or flexing the ESC a bit they would work as long as he held the pressure. This points to an issue on or with the ESC. Most likely a solder joint or other loose connection somewhere.

There's a 4 pin connector which carries the LED and motor speed PWM signals from the main PCB to the ESC. Make sure it's properly inserted. Maybe remove and inspect, then re-seat it.

I would try the flexing as well. If it is intermittent you'll have to replace it or search for and repair the problem if you can find it and have such skills.

Yes, the motor is working fine, no problems flying. Thank you for your reply. I will check out your suggestions.
JB

Help. My front lights work. They light up properly when powered on. But, they then go off after the initial boot. The back lights blink in their respective color - yellow looking for satellites, green - found satellites.

The net effect is that it will not spin the blades. I've combed the manual without luck. I'm now searching the net.

Any help would be appreciated. I hope it's something dumb and simple.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.