LED flashing red only

Reaction score
Hi there I just entered this Phantom forum. I have a question regarding LED indication which flashes red only. Well the flashes are like when you switched to Atti, you only get the red led but not the yellow. Same as when I switched to gps only the red led but not the green. well it flies well with no other problems. I've modded my phantom with tarot t-2d gimbal and skylark osd, plus using foxtech fpv goggles. Do I need to change the LED board? really need help.thanks.

Flashing red lights can mean a variety of things, and also depends on how they're combined with any other flashes.
if you've still got a singel green (or single yellow for ATTI), it usually means you don't have full satellites
- or that you're drawing a considerable amount of power and might go into battery failsafe mode.
mutliple red lights usually means you have entered battery failsafe

but if you start up with a fresh battery and you're getting a lot of reds, that's something to be concerned about

I already saw the problem. It seems that the green and yellow side of the LED burned.Can see brown burnt marks. Thanks for the reply guys. :D

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj