Led after market lights P3s

Reaction score
Okay fellow fliers i bought an ebay after market 24 led front light, man what a piece of junk, had to modify the cable terminal so that it would actually fit over the 2 power terminals then powered up and it did not work!
so is there a half decent front light that is worth the money, or are they all junk

I used a front light for a few months but it started becoming intermittent. Also, I never was real crazy about the way the connector is positioned on the battery poles. So I removed the entire deal and don't mess with lights anymore.

There's some people including myself who have put a whole led strip around there phantom's. I'll post a pic when it gets a little darker here. Maybe try that.

Sent from my Shield Tablet using PhantomPilots mobile app
d16dffb1af11bacccde20f2be0147cc4.jpg

Last edited:
There's some people including myself who have put a whole led strip around there phantom's. I'll post a pic when it gets a little darker here. Maybe try that.

Sent from my Shield Tablet using PhantomPilots mobile app
d16dffb1af11bacccde20f2be0147cc4.jpg

Looks really cool with the carbon fiber. What strips did you use and does it effect flight at all?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Looks really cool with the carbon fiber. What strips did you use and does it effect flight at all?

I bought it off amazon for like 14 dollars I think. I'm going out but I'll post a link tomorrow and it affects the flight maybe a min or 2. Not much

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: flpholt
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Very cool flpholt!!

no problem mike anytime

Thanks for the replies, i ended up ordering this little fella, its tiny but bright and does not interfere with the P3 in any way, a tiny bit of velcro under the battery housing
STROBON Standalone - Flytron
Just gotta wait for it to arrive

Thanks for the replies, i ended up ordering this little fella, its tiny but bright and does not interfere with the P3 in any way, a tiny bit of velcro under the battery housing
STROBON Standalone - Flytron
Just gotta wait for it to arrive

Could you post a video of this strobe when you receive it in the mail? I think it's super cool. Would like to see it in action.

Could you post a video of this strobe when you receive it in the mail? I think it's super cool. Would like to see it in action.

Yes will see what i can do some pics and maybe a video

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers