Learning to Fly - Fort Worth, TX

Reaction score
Hello All,

I am just getting into drones. My wife bought me an inexpensive drone last Christmas. I love it so I decide to purchase one this month... I struggled between the P3P and P4 but I decided to go for the P4P. I am semi-professional photographer and I want to learn more about aerial photography. Drones are not easy to fly but I love looking at the footage and stills on YOUTUBE. Hoping for the best.

Reactions: dirkclod
Once you learn how the phantom works I think you'll find that they are incredibly easy to fly :) gratz on your new phantom and looking forward to seeing some vids and pics you post up here.

Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Yeah, learn to fly. And learn to edit video too. Gonna be a fun ride.

Thanks all... I am sure I will be asking a million questions but I promise to absorb it and pass it on to the next new Drone Pilot.
Enjoy your evening.

Wayne

Welcome to the forum Wpollard .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

I'm in Dallas for work for the week and I brought my phantom with me. If you wanted to meet up somewhere I can show you how to fly with mine and we can fly together or I can just show you stuff with mine. If you were intrested pm me. I'll give you my phone number. I've been flying for a year now with mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20