Leaked photos of the Phantom 4

This must be the new Galaxy-class Phantom; it has a very strong Enterprise-D resemblance. :D

gonna be real bad. phantom @ 200ft AGL and 400ft out and all the kids chanting "you fat b%^&*d you ate all the pies" how embarrassing when bringing it in to land

Ive been laughing so much at some of the completely stupid comments in here. If you care what a drone looks like you shouldnt be flying one.
Exactly.

OjPfCcD.jpg

qAc5pPV.gif

"DJI Phantom 4 真機諜照現身!飛行器變胖只因大電池 ?! - DronesPlayer"

=

"DJI Phantom 4 Real machine spy photos coming ! Because big fat aircraft battery -?! - DronesPlayer"

One bad thing - when that thing falls out of the sky and hits somebody on the head - it's gonna hurt - and I don't mean just a little...

Reactions: treerichard
If you care what a drone looks like you shouldnt be flying one. Go buy a nice picture, hang it on your wall and look at it. A drone is all about specs and functionality, its a flying camera not an entrant into miss world.

That's a pretty stupid way of thinking of it. A lot of people care about looks and looks sells. For some people (I'm guessing you) all that matters are specs but let's not dismiss the fact that looks and design really, really matter.

That's a pretty stupid way of thinking of it. A lot of people care about looks and looks sells. For some people (I'm guessing you) all that matters are specs but let's not dismiss the fact that looks and design really, really matter.
Would anyone buy an expensive super car if it looked like a Lada? Great specs but everyone laughs at you driving it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Ive been laughing so much at some of the completely stupid comments in here. If you care what a drone looks like you shouldnt be flying one. Go buy a nice picture, hang it on your wall and look at it. A drone is all about specs and functionality, its a flying camera not an entrant into miss world. I also love the prices for the batteries that people are pulling out of their asses. Just because you read something on the internet doesnt mean its true. So just relax, we'll all know everything very soon.
In that case you'll love my next door neighbour, she really smart, has a great job and is single. She's also around 23 stone and has a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle..

Jump in son.

In that case you'll love my next door neighbour, she really smart, has a great job and is single. She's also around 23 stone and has a face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle..

Jump in son.

This is a little off subject for this thread but I haven't laughed that hard in a long time !!! Thanks wolves ??! Gold !!

Reactions: wolvesfc
4acd42df664e9479faf8f1f47a67936d.jpg

I'm sure it's going to have some cool features but all in all .. I think it's hideous! It looks like a swollen p2. The avoidance system only works at low speed to it's pretty well useless. I don't know, I was contemplating selling my p3a and p3p to get one but the more I hear the less appealing it seems.

Agreed. Also, the majority of crashes involve trees and I'm not sure whether the obstacle avoidance system would be advanced enough to sense branches etc.

Agreed. Also, the majority of crashes involve trees and I'm not sure whether the obstacle avoidance system would be advanced enough to sense branches etc.

Nah, I don't see it being useful. I think they are going to sell it on specs & the majority of users will be disappointed because real life use of these "awesome new features" is going to be so minimal they would have been better buying 2 p3's. One to learn on and once they crash and burn with that, fire up the second one and put all they have learned into use.

The only thing I see being of use is large capacity battery which would equate to longer flight times. I'm imagining 30-35 mins of flight (similar to what people are getting with dual battery mods).

I call a flop all together with the new phantom "fat" edition.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj