p3 beta FW with waypoints from Litchi I've been told

Reaction score
Here's a link to beta p3 and inspire firmware with way points.
Firmwares
Not going to use them myself as I'm sure the real version will be out soon but the release notes are interesting if nothing else.
Don't know anyone who has updated so proceed with extreme caution if you decide to as I don't know where these came from

Reactions: louforgiveno
I'd be tempted to check it out, except Im guessing that we'll need a new Go app to support the new features. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that the current holdup is approval from the app store? If I updated with this FW and hosed my P3P, I would feel pretty crappy.

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Here's a link to beta p3 and inspire firmware with way points.
Firmwares
Not going to use them myself as I'm sure the real version will be out soon but the release notes are interesting if nothing else.
Don't know anyone who has updated so proceed with extreme caution if you decide to as I don't know where these came from

This is not a leak, these firmwares have been available since the 25/8 to any DJI developer and app tester. The site you have linked to is the google drive of the Litchi dev. Anyone on the Litchi or Autopilot Aplha/Beta programs already have access to these firmware and are using them. I'm using it now and works fine with said programs and the DJI GO app.

There is apparently some bugs around automation that need to be fixed and have been reported to DJI, So i am a little doubtful that this will be the final version, time will tell of course.

Last edited:
Thanks for clearing that up, I didn't even see where the drive came from and just seen it now. It's been posted up on a few forums. But definitely credit where credit is due!

Reactions: Jason Weston
Thanks for clearing that up, I didn't even see where the drive came from and just seen it now. It's been posted up on a few forums. But definitely credit where credit is due!

Yea, not leaked, just developer firmware. Freely available to anyone, pretty much.

Ive been running the lastest dev firmware since it came out, and no major issues so far, though it sounds like there are still a few bugs in specific full-automation modes. Least a few dozen more of the Litchi forum users don't seem to have any major issues either.

Fwiw, I was coming from 1.1.19 and it's finally arrived at the point where I felt comfortable upgrading.

Reactions: Mal_PV2_Ireland
Yea, not leaked, just developer firmware. Freely available to anyone, pretty much.

Ive been running the lastest dev firmware since it came out, and no major issues so far, though it sounds like there are still a few bugs in specific full-automation modes. Least a few dozen more of the Litchi forum users don't seem to have any major issues either.

Fwiw, I was coming from 1.1.19 and it's finally arrived at the point where I felt comfortable upgrading.

I'm not having any issues with the dev firmware, just as good as the current public release, just that i can do automation now. DJI GO app does work no problems with this firmware, but i wouldn't upgrade it unless you want to test automation, no real point otherwise.

Are you able to do automation in the current go app? Or are you referring to using the SDK?

No not with the current DJI Go app, you would need to use Autopilot (iOS) or Litchi (Android) with this firmware, i am currently using Litchi (As Autopilot have closed there beta lists) for the last 2 weeks without a problem, if you want to join then do a search on the forum here about the Litchi beta as there is a link. You will need to buy the "Litchi for Phantom 2" app from the app store to get started, also you need to flash the latest SDK firmware for the Phantom to communicate.

Should give it a go, you wont be disappointed and the more feedback coming in the better the app gets.

Are you able to do automation in the current go app? Or are you referring to using the SDK?

Waypoints, follow me etc all done with developer firmware that includes SDK from DJI and apps from developers like Litchi, ultimate flight etc.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Looks like the current link to me??

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31