Lcd brightness

Reaction score
Hi guys,
yesterday I flew for the first time with my phantom 3 pro, but I was disappointed by the quality of my tablet. The day was sunny and i could not see anything on the screen. I tried in the shade ( 300 rules ... ) but it was the same. Now there is the phantom 4 pro plus that comes out with a 1080 integrated sceen that offers 1000 cd/m2 of brightness. Does anyone know if there is a tablet on the market with this feature ?
I have a Samsung galaxy tab E.. i know it's cheap ...
Tnx.

If you root around on the internet you will eventually find (although it does take some work) places which have tested the brightness and outdoor readability of phones and tablets. Consumer Reports occasionally does that, I saw one of their articles a while back titled something like "Which devices for outdoor rreadability" .

Another site is , I think, called Phone arena. I made a similar discovery to yours when I discovered that my Samsung Tab S LTE appeared to not even be on with my drone. It was, but I had never tried to use it outside before and could see NOTHING. Tablet screens seem to not achieve the same brightness as good phones.

With that big beautiful screen, the only time I use the tablet is at night. Litchi had problems connecting on my tablet also,

Reactions: Thezeb

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan