Laws against drones in Turks and Caicos?

Reaction score
Curious if anyone is aware of any laws against the phantom in Turks and Caicos. Searching their laws has been pretty useless as I don't see anything directly posted. I figure there is a slim chance anyone here knows for sure, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask.

Thanks!

jwrichte said:
Curious if anyone is aware of any laws against the phantom in Turks and Caicos. Searching their laws has been pretty useless as I don't see anything directly posted. I figure there is a slim chance anyone here knows for sure, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask.

Thanks!

probably easiest to just call the Turks and Caicos Islands CAA and ask ??? - http://www.tcicaa.org/

Thanks!
Flew for 2 weeks every day never a issue
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

you should search youtube for irix guy's adventure channel, he lives there and makes a lot of phantom videos, perhaps ask him?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31