Lauren Bacall

Was she a phantom pilot? Or maybe had something to do with the drone debate? I jest of course. She was a class lady no matter though.

Monte55 said:
I really hope the idiots don't do to this as they did to the Robin Williams thread...........
That's rich, given the OP'er.

But, nevertheless, Bacall was always a class act... from the age when "movie star" actually meant something. She'll be missed.

Keep it civil or we'll lock this thread as we did the Williams thread. Seems that a few members will ruin it for everyone.

No disrespect to the departed but this site is in need of an OT section otherwise we'll soon be sifting through posts about lost pets, ex girlfriends, and TMZ videos. IMHO, this section should be "Generally Phantom".

But you don't have to reply - you know what the topic is - you don't even have to read it. How is placing the post in a section titled "Off Topic" going to lessen the OCD around here?

ianwood said:
No disrespect to the departed but this site is in need of an OT section otherwise we'll soon be sifting through posts about lost pets, ex girlfriends, and TMZ videos. IMHO, this section should be "Generally Phantom".
+1

It's clutter. Yes, I don't have to read it but it is also intermingled with relevant and important topics that will get pushed down and paged off by OT posts. Most sites have an OT section to keep forums focused.

That way if someone wants to post about Nibbles the dog, they can without fear I or someone else equally insensitive will complain about the OT clutter and tell them their dog is now a glue product.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl