Launch pads?

I always launch from the top of my case and ALWAYS hand catch - I'm amazed that anyone risks landings. Doesn't take much breeze at all to knock it over before it powers down.

Usually from the ground, but if dusty/high grass I use a car mat.

That. Heavy enough to not fly away and great for flattening grass. Plus, it just goes back where it belongs in the car.

Usually launch from my case too. I'm always concerned about blowing dust and dirt in the motors. Probably keeps the gimbal cleaner too. And I hand catch.

Depends where I'm at how I launch . Away from home I use one of those 1' x 2' campaign sign's I get during election time
at night from yards . Always keep a few in back of truck .Only get the one's of folk's I'm not gonna vote for :)
Now at home where I fly the most..I just use a stump :cool:

8BE929B4-5855-4ED0-AA23-4AA751471FB7.jpg

Launchpad command center.

Details? I would love to connect my Macbook.. Are there DJI compatible apps?

Depends where I'm at how I launch . Away from home I use one of those 1' x 2' campaign sign's I get during election time
at night from yards . Always keep a few in back of truck .Only get the one's of folk's I'm not gonna vote for :)
Now at home where I fly the most..I just use a stump :cool:
I hate tell you this buddy but that sir is no stump. o_O

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: J Dot
at night from yards . Always keep a few in back of truck .

lol Ah glad to hear someone finely has found something useful that campaign sings can be used for.

Tho if you get enough signs but get them from the one you do want to vote for. might work out to be better if it ended up looking like one of the opponents is going around takeing them lol

Now at home where I fly the most..I just use a stump

Reactions: dirkclod
Someone say stump ? [emoji106]
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots - DJI Phantom Forum1443566410.519295.jpg

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." - Jack Handey
They do. We can't hear them though.:eek:
image.jpg

Reactions: 750r and dirkclod
Always launched from the back of my bag but at the weekend a gust of wind came just as I powered up and quad flipped. Won't ever do that again. Making a folding mat that will fit in my case. Always hand catch.

Sirachie P3A

My sidewalk works just fine, no problems taking off or landing. Over a year's use. Just blow it off once in a while.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav