Latest go app

Reaction score
If I upgrade to the latest go app can I just go and fly like I do now or do I have to ask dji for permission 2 days before I want to go out. Iam in the uk.

Are you getting some kind of question on the app as to this permission?

Not installed the latest version yet, I seem to remember reading something about have to ask dji for permission to fly a couple of days before I want to fly. Something to do with the NFZ.

Not installed the latest version yet, I seem to remember reading something about have to ask dji for permission to fly a couple of days before I want to fly. Something to do with the NFZ.
I suggest you don't load the latest app unless you have a problem. What do you expect to gain with the latest app?

I've updated to latest version (default setting on my phone) and I now have a red circle appearing on the map near where I live presumably indicating a NFZ. I also have an additional button appearing on the LHS of the map screen which allows me to draw freehand lines on the map. What I don't know is what purpose these lines will serve. Anybody out there with any ideas? Also, any way to reinstall the previous version of Dji go [emoji6]
ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1454448737.264842.jpg

I've updated to latest version (default setting on my phone) and I now have a red circle appearing on the map near where I live presumably indicating a NFZ. I also have an additional button appearing on the LHS of the map screen which allows me to draw freehand lines on the map. What I don't know is what purpose these lines will serve. Anybody out there with any ideas? Also, any way to reinstall the previous version of Dji go [emoji6]View attachment 42676
Draw tool just a reference. You can draw a flight path, I guess and follow it?. No worry, it has disappeared in Goapp 2.7.

In reference to the map page issue, does anyone notice problems flying via the map page, such as the bird icon isn't moving during flight or anything weird when flying in the map page? I read one report from a P4 owner having that issue, claiming the map page issue is getting worse.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl