Latest Firmware upgrade 1.06... Now no access to DJI GO App

Do you get a green light on remote to show it is connected?

Yes, everything came back just great....... all the functions of the Go app are working again, I regained control of the camera, the controller hooks up immediately to the aircraft, and the aircraft goes right into the safe to fly mode. The menu even retained my previous altitude and distance settings, etc.

I have no green light on the remote, when connecting to DJI GO app with the remote, with the drone off.

After 3 frustrating days after upgrading the firmware to v1.6 my Ph3P is ready to fly again........

Initially I lost all functionality in both the ISO and the aircraft. I tried downloading and installing v1.5 but the aircraft would not accept that input. So, I deleted the Go app from my air2 iPad and reloaded a new app; next I reloaded v1.6 into the aircraft and initially everything seemed A, OK........ not so fast..... I had an intermittent "calibrate IMU" message.

Thanks to the forum here I found out how to do that - I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT EVERYONE DOES THIS AFTER A FIRMWARE UPDATE....... every time. After I did the IMU calibration the system works great and I'm back in the air again. It was also recommended that I calibrate the gimble after the IMU - this I did as well. DJI help was a little slow on the uptake helping, however they also recommended the IMU calibration.

Hope this helps.
Were you successful at updating the rc firmware also through the app?

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers