Latest firmware = less range?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27337
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27337

Compared to the out of the box firmware, I could swear i'm getting less range using the latest firmware. Has anyone else experienced this?

Also, is there a way to roll back the controller firmware?

yeah, just like my other P4 regular, horrible range, waiting for boosters to come out so I can have an option......

I have not noticed it no. But I usually only push to about a mile and a half and that is not that often either. Been very solid out a mile and a half though.

Does anyone know how to roll the P4P controller back to the stock firmware?

Compared to the out of the box firmware, I could swear i'm getting less range using the latest firmware. Has anyone else experienced this?

Also, is there a way to roll back the controller firmware?
This happened with my P3P. I did the latest firmware upgrade and it cut my range in half. This was because of the affect it has on the drones ability to send and receive signals, not the controller. So I try to avoid updating my firmware unless it's absolutely necessary. My experience has been that changing the firmware on the controller has little effect if any on the range. Supposedly you can downgrade the firmware on the controller. On the DJI Go App screen where you push the blue camera button you will see a little hat in the upper right corner. Hold this for 10 seconds and you will see a screen pop up that allows your to down grade the controller. Sometimes this works. Most of the time when you do the downgrade and the controller will still show the latest software. I haven't found a way to downgrade the drone.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers