Latest Battery Firmware?

Reaction score
OK, I'm confused. Can anyone tell me the latest loader and firmware levels for the batteries? I am at loader 1.5.0.0 and firmware 2.0.0.0. I am also still at 3.06 on the main controller. I do not see an upgrade option for the battery in assistant.

I'm trying to decide it it's worth upgrading main controller, P330CB and gimbal firmware. My bird is flying OK now, but if the battery management is better, I would upgrade.

Thanks for any help,

John

Outtahere100 said:
OK, I'm confused. Can anyone tell me the latest loader and firmware levels for the batteries? I am at loader 1.5.0.0 and firmware 2.0.0.0. I am also still at 3.06 on the main controller. I do not see an upgrade option for the battery in assistant.

I'm trying to decide it it's worth upgrading main controller, P330CB and gimbal firmware. My bird is flying OK now, but if the battery management is better, I would upgrade.

Thanks for any help,

John

John the latest assistant firmware is 3.6 and the updates for the main controller is 3.08, p330cb is 1.0.2.10 and the battery is 2.6.0.0
When that update came out I update all my batteries but you to restart the assistant for each battery you want to update. By the if you have any after market batteries don update them as they will no longer work.

jason said:
John the latest assistant firmware is 3.6 and the updates for the main controller is 3.08, p330cb is 1.0.2.10 and the battery is 2.6.0.0
When that update came out I update all my batteries but you to restart the assistant for each battery you want to update. By the if you have any after market batteries don update them as they will no longer work.

Thanks Jason, Oddly, I have tried 3.6 and 3.4 but there is no upgrade offered for my batteries. I can't seem to access the 2.6.0.0 firmware.

I am in the same boat. I have the latest assistant (3.6), but when I plug in my P2 all I see for the battery os 1.5.0.0 for the loader and 2.0.0.0 for the firmware with no updates available for it.

Okay, a little more information. I have two batteries. One "old" one, and one "new" one (DJI claims the new one has upgraded cells.

Old Battery
Model No. 733496-5200mAg-11.1V
Loader: 1.5.0.0
Firmware: 2.0.0.0
No updates

New Battery
Model No.PH2-5200mAh-11.1V
Loader: 2.3.0.1
Firmware: 1.0.0.8
No updates

dptcalvin said:
Okay, a little more information. I have two batteries. One "old" one, and one "new" one (DJI claims the new one has upgraded cells.

Old Battery
Model No. 733496-5200mAg-11.1V
Loader: 1.5.0.0
Firmware: 2.0.0.0
No updates

New Battery
Model No.PH2-5200mAh-11.1V
Loader: 2.3.0.1
Firmware: 1.0.0.8
No updates

I have 5 batteries two were purchased last March and three between Oct and Nov and all were updated with the battery update v2.6. In fact the older one were auto landing with 40 - 45% still left and once those were updated they ran till there was only 7% left. Check out the video it's on the first page. http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=32502

I believe that you were able to update all your batteries to 2.6; however, 2.6 is not showing up for either of my two batteries purchased in November 2014. I have Assistant 3.6 - reinstalled it twice.

Could be that mine were produce early in the year and hadn't updated with the new frimware.

Same problem here. Seems DJI removed the battery firmware update! All my batteries were 1.5 bootloader and 2.0 firmware. I updated only half when the update was released. Now I tried to update the rest and the update is not available!!

Wonder if they found something wrong with 2.6 and therefor chose to remove it until they found a solution.

I believe there is a problem as well with the batteries or firmware.

I have 1 battery that has boot loader 1.4/firmware 1.6 that cannot be updated.

I also have 2 batteries that have boot loader 1.5/firmware 2.0 that says "No Updates."

I was using old controller/board firmware for phantom 2 and using assistant software 2.0 with no problems. But then my phantom 2 began to auto land on it's own even with full charge with all my batteries. I would get quick red flashing lights on throttle increase.

I thought the battery/firmware updates would solve the problem according to release notes but found out that DJI changed something with the battery firmware update and will not allow the 2.6 firmware updates today. apparently, it was once available, but no longer available TODAY. What happened? I guess they may be working on it. But until then, I cannot trust my batteries/phantom2 to fly over water or on long ground station waypoint missions because it may auto land where I may never get to it.

I hope DJI fixes it soon because other people will have problems because I am reading other forums and this is being experienced by other users.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj