Last week for DJI then I'm going anti DJI!

What will be the outcome?

• DJI will eat the $72 and all will be settled.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DJI will not concede anything.

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
Sorry to hear about your experience Ghost Rider. I've spent the last 3 weeks dealing with DJI support and I can definitely relate. I even paid $300 bucks for DJI Care figuring I would get better service. Even with DJI Care I didn't have anyone get back to me for over 15 days. What little info I did get was through repeated phone calls followed by promises I would be contacted in 24 hours. What a joke!

Reactions: flpholt
Get an Autel X-star premium.. I don't have one but have done research and saw reviews from people that do, I've heard nothing but good things

Reactions: mrcrane2u
I cannot believe that such a nice products have so bad customer’s service. DJI is losing reputation and must do something to restore it. They should re-engineer their customer’s service. I know that they sell a lot of products and their income flow is getting high BUT aftersales experience is very important.

I have experienced 4 round trips to service center in order to fix a gimbal vibrations and they are not gone completely ……

I'm so frustrated with DJI support. I've been messing around for more than a month and a half trying to get my P3S fixed. I just got off the phone again today with customer service and the dude sent me a copy of the invoice which tells me they looked at it but they haven't determined anything off my flight log because that part of the DJI support is a serious cluster from what I've discerned. The invoice is trying to include stuff that isn't broken like the landing gear legs and wifi cables but doesn't seem to even include anything that would actually make the camera work. I don't even think they really looked at it. I think they did a visual inspection and just wrote down stuff. Well, if I don't get a brand new aircraft out of this, I'm selling my other P3A and the P3S and going with a different manufacture. I'm tired of the b.s. Yes, I love the aircraft. But I'm not going to deal with a company that can't service its customers. By the way, that invoice is dated 6/8/2016. What's today's date? You see my frustration? The only reason I know about that invoice is because the customer service guy sent it to me today. The worst part? there's nobody calling or emailing me with any updates. Every bit of information I've managed to get is because I wait a week then call back. And it isn't until I call back that I get any progress. They were never going to ask me for the flight logs until I called a week and a half ago. Then a guy asked me to send them. This is ridiculous. This is the last week. Then I'm going to look at the other manufactures out there and I will be anti DJI for the rest of my life and will advocate against the brand. I can be a PITA and I will use my relentless abilities to be a serious malcontent. If nothing else, whoever runs DJI will know about this. I will find a way to personally let him know. Because I've spent almost $2,000 on DJI stuff and I'm not getting my money's worth.

So... How did you crash your P3S?

Lost a propeller on the Standard. DJI even acknowledged it was a "spun propeller" that caused the accident and that they were covering these accidents even though technically it was my fault (because they know it was a bad design). But since I flew it after the crash, they won't fix mine for free. They will however fix it for a cost. Makes zero sense. Talk about adding insult to injury.

The problem I had isn't due to volume of claims. It's due to a lack of cohesion between the people we talk to on the phone and the people who actually do the repair work. It's a glaring breakdown. I'm sure Frank Wang is loving the new drone rules and he's the man right now. But he better get in tune with what's going on behind the scenes. Or at least hire a few generals who are willing to get off his/her butts and out of the office and in the field so his company doesn't have to go through one of those, "we knew we needed to address our customer service at some point because we just couldn't rely on the strength of our products forever" phases.

I was having video problems with my P4. I thought I had fixed it but it came back. I called DJI and they told me I could exchange it for a new one. I asked how long it would take, I was told 7 days. I had them send me a shipping label and dropped it off at UPS on Wednesday. Today I checked and it won't even arrive there until next Wednesday. I called them and asked about it and was put on hold until it dropped my call. I called again and asked about it and he just hung up on me. I called a third time and told the guy I was recording the call for a YouTube video. He was willing to talk and told me it takes 7 day to get the P4 to them and it will take them at least 2 weeks to check it out and then they will send my new one. Which will take 7 days to arrive. That's at least month. I am pissed. I paid $1500 for a defective drone and they want to take a month to make it right.

I was having video problems with my P4. I thought I had fixed it but it came back. I called DJI and they told me I could exchange it for a new one. I asked how long it would take, I was told 7 days. I had them send me a shipping label and dropped it off at UPS on Wednesday. Today I checked and it won't even arrive there until next Wednesday. I called them and asked about it and was put on hold until it dropped my call. I called again and asked about it and he just hung up on me. I called a third time and told the guy I was recording the call for a YouTube video. He was willing to talk and told me it takes 7 day to get the P4 to them and it will take them at least 2 weeks to check it out and then they will send my new one. Which will take 7 days to arrive. That's at least month. I am pissed. I paid $1500 for a defective drone and they want to take a month to make it right.

Cant you just feel the love coming from the support team at dji.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1