Last bug free Vision app 1.0.30 download link

Reaction score
I made a download link to the previous working version of the DJI Phantom 2 Vision app, but just as I made the post the new bug fixed version became available for download.

Here's the link to the last known good working version 1.0.30 if anyone still wants it available. You scroll down and click the "to Download" link, close the popup tab if one appears. Then continue to download the file and click on it to add to your iTunes install que.

https://rapidshare.com/download/share/E ... B800C59FF1

Re: Working DJI Vision iOS app download link. Ver 1.0.30

iDrone. said:
Why ????

New version out already 1.0.32 without bugs mate.
Nobody is waiting for an old version.

When I posted the message I didn't notice it was yet available. And you never know if this new release is also going to have problems. May as well give people options.

Re: Never Mind :)

BenDronePilot said:
I made a download link to the previous working version of the DJI Phantom 2 Vision app, but just as I made the post the new bug fixed version became available for download, so never mind :)
Noble effort & appreciated Im sure, but leave If leave it up for those who want to stay on a known good version while we flight test the latest release.

iDrone

BendronePilot
I for one would like to thank you for your efforts.
DJI have developed a very poor Customer Relations record and had the replacement app not been available your efforts would have been used and appreciated by I am guessing thousands Maybe tens of thousands of users.
It is a shame some forum users want to shoot you down in flames.
If this debacle should happen in the future please take the effort to help others again.
Thank You

Mmmmmmm when did that rude idiot Khacki or whatever he called himself and his successor get kicked of this forum was it early Jan !!!!!!!!!!!!!

kingcat200 said:
BendronePilot
I for one would like to thank you for your efforts.
DJI have developed a very poor Customer Relations record and had the replacement app not been available your efforts would have been used and appreciated by I am guessing thousands Maybe tens of thousands of users.
It is a shame some forum users want to shoot you down in flames.
If this debacle should happen in the future please take the effort to help others again.
Thank You

Mmmmmmm when did that rude idiot Khacki or whatever he called himself and his successor get kicked of this forum was it early Jan !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the comment and positive feedback. Much appreciated. I am not sure of the original name of our new "troll" but the second to last name was short starting with a C, and.. uhm.. forget the last name. I have it somewhere.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20