Largest Screen Available?

Reaction score
Use a 10" monitor on my P2 now due to eyesight. What would be the largest screen I could use with the P3? I presently have no smart phone or IPad and know nothing about them, was hoping I could get through life without having to get either one.

Last edited:
How about otherwise? If a custom mount was made. Isn't biggest iPad 10" or so? thanks captg

The largest iPad is 9.7". So, you'd have to go with an Android tablet -- if there is a tablet with a larger screen and compatible processor.

Another (but, more expensive) option would be to use an Inspire 1 remote controller -- since it has an HDMI out. I saw somewhere that DJI is working on an HDMI adapter for the Phantom 3 controller, so that might be an option at some point in the future too.

Reactions: Fplvert
Hey I'm not laughing, as blind as I'm getting, I need all the help I can get-tired of running into things. Actually I'm glad to hear the 9-12" range, I'll come up with some mount if I have to. But an HDMI output would be ideal. thanks for the replies

Hey I'm not laughing, as blind as I'm getting, I need all the help I can get-tired of running into things. Actually I'm glad to hear the 9-12" range, I'll come up with some mount if I have to. But an HDMI output would be ideal. thanks for the replies
at the family reunion im going to set up the 70 inch sharp on the patio and hdmi feed to it, so everyone can watch live;)

Another (but, more expensive) option would be to use an Inspire 1 remote controller -- since it has an HDMI out. I saw somewhere that DJI is working on an HDMI adapter for the Phantom 3 controller, so that might be an option at some point in the future too.

Another option, 40 inch screen.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/897069-REG/zeiss_1909_127_cinemizer_oled_video_glasses.html

I'm planing to use the HDMI out of the Shield.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=281648516329

Reactions: dirkclod

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers