Larger bird, is it good?

Reaction score
I noticed that having a Hexacopter is the next step for many Phantom users, I saw this frame at Ebay and wondered if this is as good as the more expensive ones:

$T2eC16N,!zcFIeOyM1nrBSIMVF0n!Q~~60_3.JPG

Tarot FY690S TL68C01 Full Carbon Fiber 6 axis Aircraft 3K Hexacopter

At the price of US$190.00 it seems like a bargain, most similar frames are sooo expensive. I know there`s the investment in motors, props, core components, etc but that can be done with no rush. I just want to know if this frame is worth a try to begin assembling a good XC that can carry a pro camera.

If you want something then go for it. There is nothing wrong with getting what you can afford. the main thing is what you are going to use as the main control be it one that you make your self of buying a unit that has a proven tack record, the choice's are yours and this is the place to get the answer's Good luck to you on which way you want to go

The Tarot line of airframes are supposed to be excellent, I'm looking at that same 690S for my next-next build, or even the 810.

It looks like they're about to release a 685PRO, which appears to be the 690 airframe with better center boards (including power distribution) and better landing gear mounts. I'm waiting for confirmation that those 685PRO components can be fitted directly to the rest of the parts from the 690S kit.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers