Laptop viewing for P3P video

Reaction score
If DJI has done this already, please tell me! I would really like the ability for a laptop to receive the video stream from the drone and show it live. Is there USB plug-in of any sort that could intercept and display this live stream?

If your laptop has an HDMI input socket, you could install the DJI HDMI on your controller and get the feed from there. This is what is done to use FPV devices like Headplay or Fat Shark goggles.

If DJI has done this already, please tell me! I would really like the ability for a laptop to receive the video stream from the drone and show it live. Is there USB plug-in of any sort that could intercept and display this live stream?
I use my nvidia shield tablet that is connected to the controller. It has a mini HDMI output socket that I plug into my 20" monitor that has a HMDI regular socket. Works great!

I use my nvidia shield tablet that is connected to the controller. It has a mini HDMI output socket that I plug into my 20" monitor that has a HMDI regular socket. Works great!
OP wants streaming video thru laptop, not just view it on a monitor.

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk

OP wants streaming video thru laptop, not just view it on a monitor.

Sent from my D6616 using Tapatalk
Not just a monitor, but any device that has a HMDI input socket. Also, I can do it wirelessly using Comcast.

Not just a monitor, but any device that has a HMDI input socket. Also, I can do it wirelessly using Comcast.
Do you really understand what OP wanted?
I do know there is HDMI board for RC which can output to any device with HDMI input, but most laptops do NOT have HDMI input.

Sent from my SGP771 using Tapatalk

No, Not with USB.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31