Lanyard recommendations?

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed before, searching didn't reveal much. Does anyone have any lanyard recommendations for the P3 controller? There are lots on amazon, but I don't know what length/width to look for - I just want something that's comfortable to wear for an extended period.
Thanks...

You can get the OEM shoulder strap here.

Last edited:
Reactions: bsomms
I suppose it would need to be adjustable. Not everyone is 6'1" like me ;)

That one for the Inspire 1 looks a bit overly complicated! I thought lanyards were to sling around your neck and attach a TX?
The one in the link looks like you have to plan to wear it days in advance :)

Haha. Yeah, it wears like a backpack.

images

I bought this one: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00UM6TR4C/

I have been super happy with it! Very thick and keeps everything right where it should be. Also, you can un-clip it from the neck strap to set it down if you want to.

I actually just ordered the DJI Inspire 1 version to see how that worked because I needed something cheap to add on to my battery order to get free shipping. It looks a lot more complex though. I might just sell it.

I have the DJI one (got it free) and it does the job just fine, fully adjustable. I did find that with the P3 controller the eyelet for the lanyard is kind of thick for most clevis snaps, so I added a small key ring to it, makes it a lot easier and faster to snap on.

That one! Get that one! :cool:

Same for me Pumpfixer.

Reactions: Pumpfixer
The little clip like on the one above me just broke on mine but I caught it just in time . Was not that one but the clips look like they all the same almost .
Battman a member here where our T-shirts come from has them and will custom print ya one I beleave . You can see them here . http://badge-wear.com/t/drones

I did fix mine with one of these ! Bet it won't fall off again ;)
clip.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Fplvert

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic